I finished your book! It is phenomenal! It is so easy to read-accessible and engaging. The horrors you described are illuminated by peace and hope, which carry the reader forward. I think you are offering humanity a true gift during this time of transformation. Mind control is lifting off this planet and you offer those choosing freedom a way through their integration to healing and soul reunion.
Thank you for sharing your book with me. It was a tremendous gift! You had such courage to walk this walk, discovering and then standing strong in your truth. Now you are sharing that integrity with all who will read your words or hear you speak. When I listened to your interview with Marisa, I was struck by the quality of consciousness you radiated. You are a light to the world, Serena.”
“I started reading and couldn’t put it down. I finished it in a couple of days. I am hugely inspired by the author’s courage and perseverance as well as Norma’s boundless love.
This story has helped me already in relating with several friends and relatives who have major emotional and mental challenges from their own severe traumas. Very poignant and eminently useful.”
“If you are looking for misery porn, keep moving. If you are afraid of reading details of extreme child abuse, you have nothing to fear. This is a book about healing, and as such provides many clear, practical examples one can use toward their own healing.”
Serena is a model for many people, showing us that if you believe in yourself and love yourself, everything is possible!”
Serena and her story touched me so much that I know that if I trust and invite my Soul to guide me, it will continuously help me heal past wounds and live a happy, happy life. Magic happens…ONE STEP AT A TIME….ONE BREATH AT A TIME…Wonderful fantastic journey💖”
I have just finished reading your book. It is unbelievable quite how much you have been through – and the commitment made by Norma was truly amazing. I think it has been for me one of the most important and indeed revealing books I have ever read. I have been on this journey for many years, possibly lifetimes, but nothing has made me learn more about myself in a short period of time than this book. I am not a multiple as you were, but certainly I have aspects still plugging away at me.
In brief, the key points I feel I have learnt are these. Many I have ‘known’ intellectually, but not really ‘felt’ and thus truly understood;
- Everything is a choice – we are choosing all of the time- whether we wish to accept that or not. Everything.
- That I really can have as deep a relationship with my soul as you have. I felt I had a good one, and it may well be, but certainly I have a way to go before I reach the intimacy on a conscious level that you have.
- That I have been governed by my fears for a very long time.
- That I had not realized quite how much drama/fear/anger/sex feeds adrenalin and thus I have used them often to stimulate the system and get a ‘high’.
- That I have often sought distraction, rather than facing up to many situations
- That I have not fully understood compassion – and I certainly haven’t had compassion for myself – until recently.
- That I am often unauthentic.
- That breathing can create a space of real peace and real connection with my soul.
- That the mind will always be untrustworthy – it is built on foundations of ‘misinformation’, sometimes given with good intent, but still ultimately untrue and thus a lie.
- That the only truly authentic voice I should listen to is my soul.
I kept wondering whether it was only in your case that the mind was untrustworthy – but as I read more of your book and listened to so many different views about everything on the radio, some intense, I realized that it was the case for all of us. I reminded myself of how deep this could be by re-watching a video on YouTube called ‘the girl in the river’, about a girl who is shot by her father for marrying the ‘wrong’ man in Pakistan. See this link if you would be willing to watch. What is so shocking is their belief that they are/were right in doing what they did – and they would do it again.
This is not all I have learnt, but the pieces that pop up for viewing. I admire you so much for living through it all, ultimately beating the fear – and fear is a monster. Anger too, but fear is the true crippler. And I admire your soul for its wisdom and of course Norma for her commitment in working with you all these years. She was a truly remarkable woman who understood balance, harmony, compassion, patience and clarity and more than anything, she trusted her soul and yours. I know she worked with Kuan Yin, and that must have helped and guided her a great deal, but this truly is something else. She started without a clue of what to do – As a teacher of art, I am very aware of the responsibility one has for the student’s learning – so much of their trust is invested in you. So it was with Norma and your trust in her. I shall encourage others to read your book.
All the very best to you.”